Thursday, February 25, 2010

Delightful Brownies

1/2 c butter melted
1 c sugar
1 t Vanilla
2 egss
1/2 c flour
1/4 t baking powder
1/3 c cocoa
1/4 t salt

Preheat oven to 350°. 
Mix butter, sugar & vanilla in a bowl.  Than add eggs and beat well.  Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.  beat well.  Pour into greased 8x8 pan.  Bake 25 minutes or until done. and cool completely on wire wrack. 

Chocolate Frosting

3 T Butter, softened
3T cocoa
1T corn syrup or honey
1/2 t vanilla
1 c powedered sugar
2 T milk

Beat butter, cocoa, corn syrup and vanilla.  add powdered sugar and milk.  Beat to spread consistency.

(mm I just made these tonight and they are probably the best brownies I have ever had! I probalby won't make brownies out of the box anymore these are just as easy, enjoy!)

1 comment:

  1. I made these and they were so good. Mine fell in the middle and I'm not sure why.

    ReplyDelete